Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bad Coffee Table

I take Maya for a walk almost every evening.  We walk somewhere between 1 and 1 1/2 miles every night.  I know it sounds like a lot, but she has a lot of energy.  But if it's raining or I get home late from school, Maya doesn't get her walk.  And that's when she goes crazy.

I guess she just feels like she has to get that pent-up energy out because she'll start running like crazy through the house -- around the dining room table, around the living room, through the bedroom, and she does it at a full-out sprint. 

Tonight was one of those nights when I wasn't able to get Maya out for a walk.  She was doing the typical running around when she cut a corner a little too close and ran into a leg on the coffee table.  She stopped dead in her tracks, turned around, and started barking and growling at the table leg like it was its fault!  I could almost see her little brain thinking, "Where did you come from??  Bad coffee table, bad coffee table!"

No comments:

Post a Comment