Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Escape Artist

When I got home today, I was greeted at the door by a very excited little puppy.  I loved that she was excited to see me and all, but she was in her kennel when I left this morning.  So how in the world did she get out?  And more importantly, what surprises did she leave me?

As it turns out, the answer to the second question was easier to figure out.  Maya had free reign throughout the house for who knows how.  I checked everywhere and didn't find any presents waiting for me.  Shockingly, my plant still has leaves on it.  There are no teeth marks on any furniture or other possessions.  Good puppy!!

Now how did she get out?  I still have no idea.  I'm guessing I didn't close the door completely and she eventually pushed it open.  I don't think she can reach her little paw through the openings and open the latch.  I guess I'm just going to have to watch the little escape artist closely and see if I can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment