Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finding a Groomer

Maya needs a haircut, bad.  The problem with having a puppy for the first time is that you don't know about things like groomers. 

Earlier this week, I made an appointment at PetSmart for this weekend.  It's really the only place that I know of that has grooming services, and they seem to always be busy, so they must be ok.  And then I talked to my neighbors.  Let's just say that Maya now has an appointment with a different groomer.  I'm not saying that PetSmart is bad or that I've had a bad experience, it's just that enough people have that I would rather not take her there for her first haircut. 

Maya is still shy around other people, so I'm hoping tomorrow goes smoothly.  Wish us luck and I'll post before and after pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment