Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lost Tags

Maya new favorite chew toys seem to be her tags.  They seem to hang at just the right spot for her to grab a hold of them.  She struggles a bit to get them into her mouth, but once they're there, she won't let them go.  And little by little, she's been stretching the ring they're hanging on.

Last night, she finally pulled a little too much.  We were out for a walk when she took of running, and the leash came right off her collar.  Luckily we were still inside the complex, so I didn't have to worry about her running out into traffic.  Unfortunately, it also meant the ring where I attach the leash (and her tags) was broken.  And her tags were missing.

We (and by "we," I mean "me") spent about 10 minutes looking for her tags.  Retracing our steps wasn't hard, but those suckers don't glow in the dark!  I eventually found them and immediately decided that I needed a smaller ring to attach them with so she couldn't get them in her mouth.  We'll see how long this one lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment