Friday, September 24, 2010

Lying Puppy

As it turns out, Maya is not very trustworthy.  I've mentioned before that she loves eating leaves, especially off of one particular house plant.  Today I found this in the middle of the living room:

 In case you can't tell, it's a piece of a leaf.  I asked her if she had taken leaves off the plant, and she swore she hadn't.  She even put up her right paw as she said this.  Not 10 minutes later, I caught her red-handed (red-pawed?):


I'm not sure what I can do to get her to stop.  She knows she not supposed to do it, but obviously she doesn't even care that I'm standing right next to her.  Now this particular plant happens to have thorns.  I wonder if getting stuck with one of those will finally put an end to this, but I somehow doubt it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment