Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Game

I inadvertently stumble upon a new game for me and Maya yesterday: chase. 

Maya loves when I chase her, and yesterday we somehow got a game of chase going.  Since she's so much smaller than me, she can easily get around and under things that I pretty much have to move out of my way.  And this is where our typical game of chase changed.

I was chasing her around the kitchen table, and I kept having to move the chairs out of my way as I went around (I guess that's what happens when you don't push them back in).  It didn't take long for her to catch up to me, and soon we had a game of let's-chase-the-human going.  From the wag of her tail and playful barks, this might just be the most fun game ever. Now I just need to work on getting in better shape so our games can last longer.

Can't wait to see what fun games we come up with tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment