Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help! I'm Being Attacked!!

Maya is scared of bubble wrap!  Ha ha ha!!

I opened a package the other day, and the contents were wrapped in bubble wrap.  I love bubble wrap.  More specifically, I love popping all the little bubbles one at a time.  Apparently Maya does not like this.  The first few pops intrigued her, the next few startled her, the next few scared her. 

I guess that's partially my fault.  When I first started popping them, she came to investigate.  This was the giant-bubble bubble wrap.  Since she was pretty close to the wrap, I thought it would be funny to pop the bubble right by her, where it would blow a little air in her face.  She did not like this. 

After realizing she was scared of it, I set it on the ground and tried to get her to come check it out, but she wanted nothing to do with it.  She started growling at it and walked way around it.  I felt bad for her, but I couldn't help but laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment