Monday, August 15, 2011

Alarm Clock

Since Maya came home almost a year ago, I have rarely had to use my alarm clock.  Maya is very good about getting me up in the morning to take her out, and the vast majority of the time, that's between 7:00 and 7:30.  That also happens to be the time I need to get up in order to get ready for work.

Today I decided to sleep in.  Maya woke me up as normal, and we went outside.  When we got back, I laid down on the couch and catch a few more z's.  Maya was nice enough to let me sleep half an hour, then she decided I really needed to get up.  She growled at me, barked at me, hit my arm with her snout, and then jumped on me.  I finally decided that I was not going to get any extra sleep and got up. 

I assumed Maya wanted to play, but I was wrong.  As soon as I got off the couch, she got on, curled up and went to sleep.  Apparently she just wanted me out of her bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment