Thursday, September 1, 2011

Harness Time

If you ever read this blog, you probably know that Maya is a puller.  If you didn't know that, well now you do.  Although I've looked into getting a harness for her before (click here), I never actually bought one.  But after a day of horrible pulling and gagging, I decided it was time.  I rather spend a few bucks on a harness than a few hundred bucks on a vet if (and when) she hurts herself. 

I already knew the selection at the local Petsmart wasn't very good, so I went online instead.  And I soon realized that I needed a measuring tape.  I own two of them, but I had no idea where they were.  So I did the next best thing -- I grabbed Maya's leash and a ruler.  In no time I had the measurements I needed, jumped on Amazon, found a good harness, and it's on it's way.  Hopefully it will arrive before my puppy decides to choke herself to death....

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment