Friday, September 2, 2011

Spa Visit

Maya went to the groomer yesterday for her last summer cut.  I've been to this place before, and I really like it.  And since Maya practically dragged me in through the front door (or as much as a 10-lb dog can drag someone), I figure she really likes it too. 

I have to admit that I wasn't thrilled with her cut.  She was shorter than I wanted, and they did something odd with her face.  I can't put my finger on it, but she just looks......different.  There are only two groomers at this place, and a different one did her this time, so I'm sure that's why.  She still a cutie, but I'll be sure to request the other groomer next time.

And in case you're wondering, here's how she turned out. 


Told you she was still cute.  :)  And I don't know what the deal with the bows is.  I forgot to tell them no bows, so they gave her a couple.  I'm not a big fan of yellow on her (or in general), but this isn't the first time someone has put something yellow on her, so maybe it's just me.  And probably the most shocking of all -- the bows are still in!  Apparently she doesn't mind them as much when they're tiny like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment