Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trustworthy Puppy?

When I first got Maya, I put her in her kennel whenever I couldn't keep my eyes on her, even if it was just going to be for 5 minutes.  Little by little, as she earned some trust, I've started leaving her out.

I no longer put her in her kennel when taking a shower, but I leave her outside the bathroom.  At first, she would cry at the door until I finished and came out.  She doesn't cry anymore, but she's always at the door when I close it, and waiting at the door when I get out.  I've never been quite sure what she does for those 20 minutes, but I guess a part of me figured she waited outside the door.  Well, today this is what I had waiting for me when I stepped out of the bathroom:
   


So apparently she does not sit at the door and wait for me.  At least she's entertaining herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment