Monday, October 25, 2010

Bees, Butterflies, and Baby Teeth

I haven't written in a while, but that does not mean that we haven't been having adventures.  :)

Maya has recently discovered bees and butterflies, and by discovered, I mean she chases them now.  She can't catch the butterflies, so it's cute to watch her chase them.  The bees, on the other hand.... Well, I'm just scared she's going to get stung.  Part of me wants to protect her from that, but the other part of me know that she won't learn not to chase them until she gets stung.  I'm not looking forward to that day.

I've also recently learned another puppy lesson -- they have baby teeth!  I don't know why this was such a shock to me, but I never thought about puppies having baby teeth.  I've been finding teeth in the carpet for about a week now.  The latest was this morning when I stepped on one.  It's kind of gross, but kind of cute at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment