Thursday, October 28, 2010

Picky Eater

For some reason, Maya has decided that she will no longer eat out of her bowl.  I have no idea why, but about 2 weeks ago, she decided that food tastes better when eaten off the floor. 

If I put her food in her bowl, she won't eat it until she's absolutely starving.  And even then, it's only after tipping it over.  If she can't knock if over, she'll bark or whine until I come to the rescue.  If I put some of it on the grounds, she'll gobble it up immediately.  I've tried washing the bowl, using a different bowl, etc, but she just decided that she's rather eat off the floor. 

Strangely enough, she'll eat out of other dog's bowls.  I find this especially strange because she won't drink after other dogs.  I have a weird dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment