Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day 4

I finally decided to grab the camera and share a few pictures of Maya playing in the snow.  She spent most of the time with her face buried in the snow, and she had a really cute snow mask going, but she wouldn't look at me long enough for me to snap a picture.  But here's our little adventure.

First, she spent some time looking out longingly at the snow, almost as if she knows how much fun she could be having out there.


 Finally, she convinces me to take her outside.


Notice the shaved hind leg.  That's gotta be cold!!  Also notice how snow-free she is.  That doesn't last long.  Before you know it, she's attacking the innocent, snow-covered bushes.


It looks like the bushes got her back.


Our adventure didn't last very long.  Soon, she was cold and shivering, so I put her inside my coat as we walked back inside.  A quick shake of her coat and a warm towel on her paws and she was good as new, back at the window wanting to go back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment