Friday, January 7, 2011

Where to Sleep....

Ever since I stopped putting Maya in her kennel overnight, I never know where she's going to decide to sleep.  If I had to guess, I'd say sleeps in her bed 60% of the time, the floor 30%, and her kennel 10%.

I used to read every night before going to sleep, but I haven't done it in a while because I've just been too tired at bedtime.  Last night, I decided to read a chapter before going to sleep.  When I was ready for bed, I took my glasses off, reached for the light, and glanced down to see where Maya was.  She wasn't there.  I glanced at her bed, the floor, and her kennel.  No Maya.  I put my glasses back on and took a closer look, and that's when I found her.

I'm guessing she didn't like the light being on because I found her asleep mostly under the bed with just half of her lower legs sticking out.  This was surprising for a couple of reasons, but mainly because she didn't fit under there a couple of weeks ago!  I'm not sure how she got there, but she got there and was fast asleep.  I'm guessing she fell asleep next to the bed and rolled over and ended up under there.

But since she wasn't able to crawl under the bed a couple of weeks ago, how did she crawl back out?  She was up before me the following morning, so I guess I'll never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment