Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Clothes

Maya really needed a haircut, so she went to the groomer yesterday.  One of my pet peeves is dogs with bows and clothes, especially on my dog.  The clothes can't be comfortable, and I'm pretty sure she would eat the bows.  So yesterday, I asked them not to put any bows on Maya, and they didn't.  However, they did put a little bandana on her, and she looked so cute!!  Here's a pic:


I decided to keep the bandana on her until her next bath next week.  Well, Maya had other ideas.  This was the last picture of her I got with the bandana on.  By 11:00 am the following morning (today), this is what she looked like:


Apparently, the bandana is now one of Maya's new chew toys.  I tried to get it back on her, but she wanted no part of that.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment